Thursday, June 18, 2009

Puppy Update...

An update on Reagan the puppy... Dog ownership is 10x's harder than cat ownership. I am most definately without a doubt in my mind, a cat person. Don't get me wrong, I do like Reagan and in my opinion, he is the cutest puppy ever, but WOW it is a lot of responsibility. I have to just remind myself this is MARC's dog so it is worth figuring out. He LOVES Reagan and is super good to take her out and walk and play with her. I know soon I will be able to relax and be a very proud dog owner. I am just going through that getting to know a dog phase. Reagan is so sweet and very good compared to stories I have heard of other puppies. Those of you that know me from years back know that I had a dog when I was 4 (a beagle named R-Buckle) but that was a totally outdoor dog and kindof hands-off. So I am new to this whole dog thing. I said a few months ago I didn't get what people see in dogs, I'm starting to come around (for Marc's sake).

No comments: