Saturday, June 6, 2009

Our Gatlinburg TN trip!
















James and I celebrated our 10th Wedding Anniversary in the same place we spent our honeymoon-Gatlinburg, TN. We spent 5 days at the Copeland Creek Cabins. We went to the Comedy Barn which was so much fun and I would recommend to everyone for clean comedy and entertainment. The next day we went to a Breakfast Gospel show which was a fun thing to do. Then that afternoon we went to Magic Beyond Belief which was a family friendly magic show. The magician Terry Evanswood actually had me on stage to view from the seat on the stage that what we were seeing was genuine. It was a trick where his assistant disappeared. It was amazing. Some of the pictures are from me on stage with the magician (I'm in a black and white dress). It was such a cool experience! Magic in general we as Christians are very cautious about but this show was truly family friendly and an amazing show. I recommend it to those visiting Pigeon Forge! The next day we went to the Ski Lift but there was just not a parking spot anywhere! We went to Ripleys Aquarium and it was fun. We sprinkled all this fun centered around eating at some really fun restaurants, of course!

We are so thankful to my mom for watching the boys for 5 straight days! Plus when we came home she had cooked us dinner and had the house clean! I don't know how she did it! We are glad to be back home and getting back to work.





No comments: