Monday, January 12, 2009

Funnest 4th B-day EVER!







Boy did we have fun at Mamaw and Pop's house for Drew's 4th bday party. Mamaw made a beautiful fireman cake for Andrew. Each non-birthday boy got 2 presents so they weren't left out. We played Bozo the clown's Grand Prize Game with Prizes. (Which I was the grand champion! Much to James' shame!) We played Bingo with prizes. We played pin the balloon on the firetruck for prizes. We played a hide and go seek Andrew's pictures for prizes. (that was my personal favorite!)

1 comment:

Marci said...

WOW DREW IS 4 YEARS OLD. LOOKS LIKE THE BOYS HAD A GREAT TIME. MY FAVORITE PRIZE WOULD BE ONE OR DREWS PICTURES ALSO. I HAVE MARC AND DREWS PICTURES ON MY REFIGERATOR FROM A YEAR AGO. I HAVE EVERYTHING THEY EVER DID FOR ME. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DREW. I SENT YOU ALL SOMETHING IN THE MAIL.