Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Dooms Day for the Kittens...

Today Kristy and I took the two kittens to the veterinarian in Avon to be fixed. Coconut and Flash fell in love this last week. They realized "Coconut Ewie-hole" was a boy kitten and "Flash Butterfinger" was a girl kitten, (If you know what I mean!) I heard somewhere that it is easier to keep cats calm if you put cats in a pillowcase. I am here to say it is not. I had Flash in a pillowcase with a knot in the end and also put her in a cardboard box. I put her in the car and then got the other kitten and two of the boys. When I got to the car, I saw she was completely free and roaming about in the car! She is "Hoodini" kitten! It was so nice to have Kristy with me. She helps out SOOO much. I can pick both cats up at 2pm today and then head home. It will be a rough night with the kittens.

1 comment:

Marci said...

I HOPE THAT THE KITTENS MADE OUT OKAY..