Sunday, July 3, 2011

Chuck E Cheese




Marc's 8th Birthday was so much fun! Wendy took me and the boys to Chuck E. Cheese when they opened and the boys had tons of tokens and played lots of games. I must say I did set the High Score for the Street Hoops game. My score was 155! Whoo-to-the-hoo!


We went on a family bike ride with James and the boys and we went to the reservoir to bike and the boys jumped off the dock into the water. They just loved that. It was really fun doing the "boy stuff". Then we went to Anderson to the Cracker Barrell. It was really good food and a fun time.


We celebrated Marcs Bday with my mom and dad Saturday and we had a lot of fun and Marc was spoiled so much with presents and cake and ice cream.

I can't believe my oldest is 8!!

2 comments:

Cass said...

Sounds like fun! Wish we could've been there. :) Love you all!

Marisa said...

It goes by sooooo fast!!! So glad you guys had a great time!