Thursday, September 3, 2009

September already...

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. Marc started school and loves it. He has a girlfriend now. He came home all excited about this girl named Savannah. She is a 1st grader too. James and the guys from church went on a Men's Retreat and had a lot of fun. This Tuesday night is our Ladies Meeting at church. I am SO excited but really want to have ladies attend. I know how it is scary to go to something for the first time but I am certain that each lady will have fun. We have AWESOME fun doorprizes and games.

We have put a camping tent out in the backyard. It is our intention to campout some night this week. We were hoping for Friday but realized there is a Youth Rally. With Marc in school it has to be on the weekend but with a husband who is a Pastor the weekends are the WORST! Someone asked me if I look forward to the weekends- I love our church and it is always exciting but very busy with behind the scenes things so I 'look forward' to Mondays, my husbands day off. We added it up and there is an evening church activity going on each day from now until next Friday Sept 11th night. So James is pretty good to faithfully take that day off unless someone has surgery or something on that day. We have been working on a fence in our backyard. I will take a picture when it is done. We've worked the last 4 Mondays put together and we are near done. It is hard work considering it is mostly just me and James doing the work. We rented an auger and are just figuring things out. Well that is an update on my life and what is going on.

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Cant wait to see pics of your ladies mtg and your fence! Both very fun things!! =)