Wednesday, July 22, 2009

VBS...

I have already updated the church blog, but I wanted to update a personal blog with my take on VBS. It was a CRAZY week. It is times like that though that the church members come together and pitch in to help with snacks/crowd control/games etc. It was a very exciting time.

I was able to lead 6 girls to the Lord during VBS (3 tuesday night; 3 thursday night) and then 2 of the moms to the Lord (1 friday night;1 sunday morning). I really praise the Lord for this opportunity! Our Andrew raised his hand thursday night in his boys class. James worked with him and Drew really does know he is a sinner and we believe he has that childlike faith that is required.

On a side note...I lost 5 lbs this week. I focused less on eating and was busy. Anyone who knows me knows I don't gain a pound easy and I don't lose a pound easy so to see 5lbs less come friday that was great news!

We are excited for what the Lord is continuing to do in our lives and we praise Him that He will use us.

1 comment:

Marisa said...

All great stuff!! Great about all the people you got to lead to the Lord and whoo Hoo about the five lbs! Great Week!