Friday, April 10, 2009

Computer was broken.

We had our computer in the shop all week. We just got it back today.

I had a great birthday on Sunday April 5th. James got chinese for me Saturday for dinner and Sunday he took me out to a mexican restaurant. It was so good. I got a new pillow and a generous Wal-mart gift card from James and the boys. As some of you know I have had a hard time sleeping so the pillow is really perfect for me. (The doc gave me Ambien since then and it works like a charm!)I love the birthday card the boys gave me. This year they were all able to sign their names on my card. I love it! I didn't expect a gift from James and the boys because I just got a dishwasher and range. I love them.

Sunday we celebrated our 1 year anniversary of James being the full-time Pastor at TBC. We celebrated with a cake and ice cream social after church. I tried so hard to not eat cake, because I am trying to lose a few lbs before our big 10 year anniversary celebration this summer, but one lady noticed I wasn't eating and made up a plate for me! Ha!

We are gearing up for Easter sunday services at church. We are excited. I will do a post after Sunday to report how it went. Unfortunately my digital camera is broken so I can't take pics of anything for now. Sorry.

No comments: