Friday, March 13, 2009

Bored...

This week has been rather boring. I was bummed it was cold again after a few days of warm that teased us. I was a bachelorette for 2 days when James was at the Annual Bus & Soul-winning Conference in Avon. We had fun and made the most of our free time.

I always like to keep the blog updated but there was just not much to say for this week. I painted my nails! That was about the extent of it all. That is why I don't Twitter. It would be SOOO boring! It would read like, "I'm in the living room." "I made the bed." "Matthew just spilled his sippy cup." Let me know and if that puts you on the edge of your seat, I will tweet!!

My mom's bday, Matthew's 3rd bday and my birthday are all coming up in a couple weeks. We are looking forward to that. Matthew said he wants an Astronaut for his birthday. I'm not sure exactly if Buzz Aldridge is available for 3 year old's birthday parties. I will have to look into that! Ha!

ps... those of you who voted on the basketball poll on the left, James has NOT played yet. I will keep you posted. We are into one month now.

No comments: