Friday, December 5, 2008

Update on my dad...

My dad is still in the hospital. I appreciate your prayers. They postponed his surgery until tonight (Friday) later in the afternoon His blood was really thin so they treated him with 3 bags of blood thickener but it just wasn't like it should be to be in surgery. The plan right now is to go in and see the knee and the doctor right then will decide the course of treatment. My dad has scar tissue around his knee so it might be too bad to take a new knee. (In that case they will amputate 2 inches above his left knee) If the doctor decides he will give my dad a knee there is a temporary knee that has medicine in it they would use for 3 months and if the infection is gone in those 3 months then he would get a new knee yet again, a permanent knee. We are just praying that the Lords will is revealed through the doctor today. Thanks for your prayers!

No comments: