Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Britan's thoughts on Obama



I love America! I am proud to be a Conservative. Tuesday night I went to sleep with the results of the election still pending. It didn't look too good for McCain but I still held out hope. (Not the same hope Obama talks about!) Then I woke at 12:40 am and turned on the TV only to find that Obama had clearly won. I can't say it was too big of a shock. It is disapointing and scary to see young people so blindly following one man. Well I voted so now I have the official right to complain for the next 4 years, hopefully not 8 years! I loved Sarah Palin. I hope she has a good future ahead of her. When I woke this morning to see all the worldwide African celebrations it was strange and un-nerving.

3 comments:

Rachel Smith said...

:)

Rachel Smith said...

I agree with you. I was not shocked at the results, but I am disappointed and extremely concerned for what lies ahead. We Christians must fervently pray for the future of our country--the future of our children.

Marci said...

I am not shocked that Obama won. I wish he hadn't but what can we do. I was quiet disapointed in the canidates that we had to choose from. I feel that our country is in for a world of hurt. I pray that we can survive the next 4 to 8years. I pray that we can all spread the word of the gosspil and reach the unsaved. This is the Land Of The Free And The Home Of The Brave.GOD BLESS AMERICA